Monday, June 15, 2015

I LOVE FOOD

We don't have creatures like cows, sheep, or goats like some other places do. Instead we hunt for ducks, turkey and other water birds. We also eat alot of fish from our lake. We collect eggs and flowers, insects, like grasshoppers and ants, lizards, frogs, and salamanders. We grow many different things on our floating gardends like chili peppers, corn, tomatoes, beans, and squash. We put chili into almost everything, so our food is usually very spicy, but I love spicy food. We have beans with every meal because beans are really good for you. My favourite thing to drink is a chocolate drink made our of cocoa bean. I don't get it very often.
My diet is pretty various, as I am a Merchant but poor people don't get to eat much more then vegtables and grains.
Corn is super important to everyone's diet and is used in every meal, for commoners and rich alike. We have a God dedicated just to corn.


Check out this super awesome recipe for Champurrado! This website does lots of other recipes too, so have fun trying out some new foods and favourites.  http://bebidas.saxtor.com/2012/03/16/champurrado/


No comments:

Post a Comment